Business in Rosetown
Starting, running or doing business in Rosetown has many advantages:
- A small community allows for a strong network of business.
- Over 150 businesses providing a variety of products/services.
- Reasonable cost to purchase commercial land.
- A supply of skilled labour through the local Prairie West College.
- An active Chamber of Commerce.
- Access to two local small business loan programs.
- New Business Incentives.
- Access to communication systems including high speed internet.
- Minimum licensing requirements to operate a business in Rosetown.
- Online access to BizPaL for Municipal, Provincial, and Federal permits and licenses.
Being located at the crossroads of Highway 4 and 7 offers several location advantages such as:
- Two major highways bring high volume of traffic through the region - approximately 5,000 vehicles/day. .
- Centrally located between four major Saskatchewan communities - Saskatoon, Kindersley, Swift Current, and North Battleford.
- A central location reduces the cost of transporation to the above mentioned major Saskatchewan communities.
- Both truck and rail transportation make Rosetown an ideal place for exporting businesses.
- Provides a central location in West Central Saskatchewan for meetings, conferences and events.