Community Futures are:
– Non-Profit Organizations guided by a volunteer board of directors and staffed with business professionals, who together are actively engaged in helping to develop and implement community-based economic development strategies.
– Entrepreneurial development centres that provide business training.
– Business development centres that control and manage investment funds from which they make fully repayable loans (up to a max of $150,000) to start or expand a business.
– Are proactive, progressive community organizations dedicated to strengthening both their community and their community’s economy.
– Providing an investment fund for new or growing businesses.
– Promoting the importance of youth entrepreneurs
– Fostering community and regional partnerships through liaisons with local, provincial and federal groups to enhance rural service.
– Providing general, technical and financial assistance to new or existing business ventures.
We provide the Services you need to launch, purchase or expand your business!
- Loans up to $150,000
- Business Plan Development & Assistance
- Connecting you to Resources