- Your Rosetown
- Town Office
- Community and Business Development
Community and Business Development
Rosetown’s Community & Business Development Committee is concerned with setting economic development priorities and community development opportunities for Rosetown, including:
- Business incentives
- Collaborative projects with community groups
- Commercial and residential development
- Communications, marketing and public engagement
- Revitalization projects
- Strategic planning
- and more.
Regular Committee Meetings
- No regular meetings are scheduled at this time. If you have questions regarding Community Business Development, please come into the Town Office
- Town Office
417 Main Street
Rosetown, SK S0L 2V0
- Chair: Blair Wingert
Meeting packages are sent out to Committee members the Friday prior to the meeting.
Groups or items wishing to be on the agenda must be forwarded in writing by 12:00 noon on the Friday before to be in the meeting package for that meeting. In accordance with the Council Procedure Bylaw: When a person wishes to have a communication considered by council, it shall be addressed to council, and:
- Clearly set out the matter in issue and the request; and
- For written communications, must be printed, typewritten or legibly written, contain the mailing address of the writer and be signed with the name of the writer; or
- For electronic communications, must contain the name of the writer and both the mailing and electronic address of the writer.
The CAO will review the correspondence and make a decision regarding placement on the agenda for Council or Committee.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.